- Load the trace into wireshark.
- Select the Statistics menu.
- Click Endpoints.
- In the box, turn off Name Resolution (the checkbox near the lower left corner).
- For a list of all IP addresses choose the IPv4:# tab.
- To sort by IP address click on the Address header.
- To see a list of ports used by an address select the TCP or UDP tab. You can sort on Address or Port in this window.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Friday, February 3, 2012
According to the FBI, you might be a terrorist if you try to shield you screen from other viewers. Reading articles like this makes you wonder if there's actually anyone with even the slightest bit of computer knowledge or a clue about computer security working at the FBI.
According to the FBI, you might be